Teeth Whitening in Caerphilly, we'd love to help
A visibly whiter smile after 3 days
Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening! Makes a dramatic difference in just 3 days.
What can I expect to happen when I choose ZOOM teeth whitening through my dentist?
- Using Zoom Teeth Whitening at home involves an initial dental appointment in order to produce your customised whitening trays.
- Your dentist will talk to you about what you hope to achieve from your teeth whitening and check that the products are suitable for you to use
- They will take an impression of your teeth so that they can make the customised take-home trays for you
- The clinician will check that the trays fit and are comfortable before showing you how to apply the Zoom teeth whitening gels of your choice
- You will leave the surgery with all that you need to begin your home teeth whitening journey Philips Zoom!
Teeth whitening at home Philips Zoom! DayWhite and NiteWhite – A visibly whiter smile after 3 days The DayWhite and NiteWhite packs offer you a choice of treatments depending on your lifestyle, whitening expectation and sensitivity levels.
Ask your dentist or hygienist which teeth whitening pack is right for you.
Philips ZOOM! Nitewhite Teeth Whitening
If you like the convenience of teeth whitening while you sleep.
Shade results: Optimal results within 1-2 weeks
Wear time: Overnight or minimum of 4-6 hours
Delivers superior teeth whitening and enamel protection for a healthy and noticeably whiter smile after 3 days.
ZOOM! Teeth Whitening Question and Answers
So how much does teeth whitening cost?
Teeth whitening can start from as little as £20 per month.
Paying for the treatment couldn’t be easier and we can offer a range of Interest-Free Payment Plans to suit every patient, subject to the amount of time you would like to spread the payment over. This makes it easier than ever to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Phillips Zoom! – £299